Every week. Twice on Sunday. We do the dishes and take out the trash Saturday night. Starting on Monday, I make a habit of talking about it with the kids. We count down the days until it happens again. Our friends share our fondness. When the day finally arrives, the sound of alarm clocks goes… Continue reading
Husband. Father. Most of all, Reformed Baptist Christian, saved by God’s free grace.
Theology. Books. Comics. Movies. Computers. Video Games. Sci-Fi. Remember friends, #GeekNotaNerd.
- 1689 London Baptist Confession
- 1689 Federalism
- Confessional Baptist Association
- Building Tomorrow’s Church
- All that is in God – by James Dolezal
- Reformed Dogmatics, Vol 2 – by Herman Bavinck
- All of Grace – by Charles Spurgeon
- Dune – by Frank Herbert
- Braving Britannia: The Tales of Life, Love, and Adventure in Ultima Online – by Wes Locher