“Your eyes are bigger than your stomach.” Parents say this to little children when they put an excessive amount of food on their plates. Let’s be real here: I am guilty of doing this, preeminently if chips and salsa are a part of the meal. Or better yet, if chips and Serrano’s bean dip are… Continue reading
I survived public school. For a long time I’ve wanted a t-shirt with that message printed on the front. The back would read: I’m ok… but just barely. I’m part-joking, part-serious because while it’s kind of humorous after the fact, it was a challenging experience to live through. My parents raised me in a Christian… Continue reading
Husband. Father. Most of all, Reformed Baptist Christian, saved by God’s free grace.
Theology. Books. Comics. Movies. Computers. Video Games. Sci-Fi. Remember friends, #GeekNotaNerd.
- 1689 London Baptist Confession
- 1689 Federalism
- Confessional Baptist Association
- Building Tomorrow’s Church
- All that is in God – by James Dolezal
- Reformed Dogmatics, Vol 2 – by Herman Bavinck
- All of Grace – by Charles Spurgeon
- Dune – by Frank Herbert
- Braving Britannia: The Tales of Life, Love, and Adventure in Ultima Online – by Wes Locher