The year was 1995. The school year: 7th grade. Allow me to tell you about one of my favorite childhood memories that happened one night during Summer break: the first time I spent the night at Scott’s house. What was so memorable about that? After all, we would do this dozens and dozens of times… Continue reading
Husband. Father. Most of all, Reformed Baptist Christian, saved by God’s free grace.
Theology. Books. Comics. Movies. Computers. Video Games. Sci-Fi. Remember friends, #GeekNotaNerd.
- 1689 London Baptist Confession
- 1689 Federalism
- Confessional Baptist Association
- Building Tomorrow’s Church
- All that is in God – by James Dolezal
- Reformed Dogmatics, Vol 2 – by Herman Bavinck
- All of Grace – by Charles Spurgeon
- Dune – by Frank Herbert
- Braving Britannia: The Tales of Life, Love, and Adventure in Ultima Online – by Wes Locher