I ask uncomfortable questions for a living. The funny thing is: I love it. It isn’t like I want people to squirm in their seats. But if asking a single uncomfortable question can help turn the lights on for someone to see clearly, I say that’s so worth it. Uncomfortable Question: Do members of Christian… Continue reading
Haven’t you found the first swim each summer a little strange? My childhood sport was swimming, and I would often swim all year-round. As a grownup, however, I’ve found that I will go long stretches without being in a pool. Each Summer I sense the strangeness and the familiarity of jumping into the water. These… Continue reading
Husband. Father. Most of all, Reformed Baptist Christian, saved by God’s free grace.
Theology. Books. Comics. Movies. Computers. Video Games. Sci-Fi. Remember friends, #GeekNotaNerd.
- 1689 London Baptist Confession
- 1689 Federalism
- Confessional Baptist Association
- Building Tomorrow’s Church
- All that is in God – by James Dolezal
- Reformed Dogmatics, Vol 2 – by Herman Bavinck
- All of Grace – by Charles Spurgeon
- Dune – by Frank Herbert
- Braving Britannia: The Tales of Life, Love, and Adventure in Ultima Online – by Wes Locher